Any working studio is a potentially hazardous environment, but every effort is made to keep the studio as safe as possible.
On arrival, all attendees are given a Health and "Safety Tool Box Talk", tailored to their individual activities, to ensure any residual risks are understood and mitigated.
In respect of the Covid-19 pandemic we have extra measures in place:
- Numbers generally limited to three visitors, unless otherwise agreed with a safety plan of action
- Additional cleaning measures - "touchable" surfaces will be disinfected before and after every shoot or studio day
- We ask you to sanitise your hands on entry and to wash/ sanitise your hands regularly during your visit
- We ask you not touch any anything that you don't need to touch
- We will ask for contact details on arrival to assist with "Track and Trace", or alternatively, you may log into the NHS app with our NHS QR code
- 2 metre social distancing rules should be maintained with anyone not part of your household (especially us!)
- We ask you to wear your own mask where 2m distancing is not possible (but please try really hard!) - We do have some spare masks and gloves, just in case though
- HMUAs must observe precautionary measures with the required PPE, as per prevailing industry standards.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY HIRE PERIOD OR SHOOT WHERE SAFETY IS DISREGARDED.
LET'S TRY AND STAY SAFE TOGETHER!