TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is going to seem like a real pain in the bum for someone who just wants a few photographs taken, or who just wants to hire the Studio for a couple of hours, BUT......this legislation was put in place to protect you!
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, appointing Prodel Limited to supply Photographic Services and/or Goods, is regarded, legally, as entering into a "Contract". The Regulations legally require Prodel Limited to provide you with extensive information, including your right to cancel and any related cancellation charges, and to provide you with a copy of the Contract.
I've tried to keep it as simple as possible for you.
The following key points should be noted:
- Payments: Unless otherwise agreed, Shoots and Studio Hire sessions must be paid for in full to secure the booking. Any printed items or other goods may be ordered and paid for after any shoot. Payment may be by BACS transfer, major credit or debit card, or cash
- Cancellation charges: 7 or more full days' notice - Free; 3-6 full days' notice - 50%; Less than 3 full days' notice - 100%.
- Covid-19 and Self-Isolation: There is no charge for rescheduling at shorter notice if you or any party planning to attend the studio are forced to "self-isolate" to prevent the spread of infection or disease.
Please do not attend if you or any of your group have any published symptoms: STAY SAFE!
- Health and Safety: There are terms and conditions relating to Health and Safety and Covid-19 and you will be presented with a brief "Tool Box Talk" highlighting the key points on arrival.
- Code of Conduct: There are also terms of conditions relating to Code of Conduct.
Full terms and conditions can be viewed or downloaded in PDF format via the links below.